31.12.09

Chaco Women's ZX2 Sandal

REVIEW OF : Chaco Women's ZX2 Sandal

Chacos are great shoes, but this one did not fit me well. It was overall too small-- the straps on this pair were too tight (and since they were double-strapped it made adjusting them more difficult) and the base was too narrow; the men's fit my foot much better as they are slightly wider. I recently bought a pair of men's zx2's in a size 10 and they are really comfortable (I normally wear a women's 11, which would correspond to a men's 9). Order a size up, or if your feet are wide-ish, order a wide or a pair of men's. I do like the toe strap as my foot feels more securely attached to the shoe. Looking forward to a summer in them!

PRODUCT : Chaco Women's ZX2 Sandal

BRAND : Chaco




FEATURE : Chaco Women's ZX2 Sandal
  • Biocentric footbed
  • Wraparound toe loop to anchor foot
  • Quick drying polyester straps
  • Machine washable
  • American Podiatric Medicine Association's Seal of Acceptance


Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Dec 31, 2009 19:50:04 **

0 comments: