19.12.09

crocs Women's Cleo Slide

REVIEW OF : crocs Women's Cleo Slide

This is an amazing shoe. They are weightless, yet supportive. The inside is squishy and has those little cilia to massage your feet as you walk. I run on my elliptical in these rather than running shoes! My daughter has plantar fasciitis and this is the only shoe she finds comfortable. My friend came to visit me after a day at a conference with her feet swollen and aching. I went to my closet, pulled out my Cleo Crocs and said "put these on". She went home and ordered 6 pairs! (FYI: She said she washes them in the washing machine). Unbelievable!

PRODUCT : crocs Women's Cleo Slide

BRAND : crocs


MODEL : 10043W



FEATURE : crocs Women's Cleo Slide
  • Available in whole sizes and medium width only


Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Dec 19, 2009 19:58:43 **

0 comments: