22.12.09

Nine West Women's Halla T-Strap Sandal

REVIEW OF : Nine West Women's Halla T-Strap Sandal

I was so happy to see these shoes at Macy's last week, and ordered them from here several days ago. They are like the sandals I used to wear years ago made by Onex. Onex sandals now are too old looking and poor quality, so this sandal showed up just in time. The one thing I worry about is how the strap hooks onto a metal device on the shoe, and it takes some pulling to get the strap off once it's secured. I am hoping the metal "nail" doesn't pull out or the shoe will be useless. Only wearing the shoe over time will tell, and they were expensive. Another thing is that the shoe runs large, so it is to your advantage to buy it a half size smaller than normal. I was advised to do this on the Endless.com site, was skeptical since Nine West usually runs true to size, but this shoe really did run large. I only wish they came in a light tan color since I don't like darker colors in my shoes as I love the look of an elongated leg. I usually only purchase when things are on sale, but they are a really nice sandal, and look good on. They are also comfortable.

PRODUCT : Nine West Women's Halla T-Strap Sandal

BRAND : Nine West


MODEL : HALLA



Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Dec 23, 2009 02:30:05 **

0 comments: