19.12.09

Stuart Weitzman Women's Timber Platform Sandal

REVIEW OF : Stuart Weitzman Women's Timber Platform Sandal

These shoes are beyond beautiful. They are truly a work of art. The construction is flawless, and the pictures really don't do them justice. The leather practically molds to your foot, and the ankle straps ensure a snug and secure fit.
Lastly, but most importantly, they're comfortable. Though no heel feels like my Jordans, I wore these for an entire 6 hour shopping adventure without any problems.

I own this shoe as well as the Dior Extreme in black. I find myself reaching for these more. I prefer this shoe's look and feel. (It doesn't hurt that there aren't any knockoffs of these either!)

This was my first Stuart Weitzman purchase, and I'm very impressed.

Amazon's two day shipping surprised me with an overnight delivery!

PRODUCT : Stuart Weitzman Women's Timber Platform Sandal

BRAND : Stuart Weitzman


MODEL : Timber



Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Dec 19, 2009 20:03:08 **

0 comments: