23.1.10

Clarks Women's Erda Sandal

REVIEW OF : Clarks Women's Erda Sandal

Even if I do "large scale" to be called, they really believe that the high heel. They are so well done and beautiful look at my feet. I wear only 3-4 hours at a time, but they prefer to believe! Great price on Amazon ... I wear a narrow sense and this perfectly. In fact, cause most Clark shoes more than average, and I always ordered a half size shorter when buying Clarks. Most shoes I buy are open in front, it seems evacuate agree with half the sizesmaller.

PRODUCT : Clarks Women's Erda Sandal

BRAND : Clarks


MODEL : ERDA



FEATURE : Clarks Women's Erda Sandal
  • 2" stacked heel
  • Leather upper
  • Rubber flex sole
  • Sandal with adjustable buckle ankle strap


Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Jan 23, 2010 15:20:16 **

0 comments: