13.2.10

Steve Madden Women's Tarrgaa Wood Bottom Platform Quarterstrap T-Strap Sandal

REVIEW OF : Steve Madden Women's Tarrgaa Wood Bottom Platform Quarterstrap T-Strap Sandal

Personally, I am a big fan of Steve Madden heels, I was really surprised how comfortable:) I have a lot of high heels, and I wish everyone thinks like that. They are head turners sure ... The key is that they must wait worth every penny (I usually until they are sold, but could not resist, or they) will to charm. I was afraid it would be too narrow, but not all. If your looking for a pair of high heels that are sexy and comfortable for you, for their great dressingup or down in jeans for a night on the town:)

PRODUCT : Steve Madden Women's Tarrgaa Wood Bottom Platform Quarterstrap T-Strap Sandal

BRAND : Steve Madden


MODEL : Tarrgaa



Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Feb 13, 2010 14:00:16 **

0 comments: