6.6.10

adidas Originals Women's Adilette Slide

REVIEW OF : adidas Originals Women's Adilette Slide

I recently had to stop to buy my second pair of these shoes, but only because the white stripe on it began to look a little dull. I had my previous pair for 7 years, and they really took one day to beat. I just mow the lawn for them to go to the beach races in them. I even sometimes in them (not because the shoe slipped, you know ... within seven years, you travel from time to time), but my feet but I jumped on them andwet, it is a million times. I live in Florida, then a cute comfortable sandal is a must. I wore my last pair of probably at least once a day every day since the day I bought it. I would die if Adidas never stop. I do not even know what the ground? The best shoes I ever owned. BTW, I find them to be true to size.

PRODUCT : adidas Originals Women's Adilette Slide

BRAND : adidas Originals




FEATURE : adidas Originals Women's Adilette Slide
  • Molded construction for a smooth fit
  • Contemporary styling


Available at
** Product Price & Information on : Jun 06, 2010 13:00:19 **

0 comments: